At the Ristorante Frescobaldi, we are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information you supply. We strictly adhere to the requirements of established rules and regulations, and maintain the highest standards of security. However, while we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of data transmitted to our website. When you submit information to us, we will use strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access, but any information is sent at your own risk. If you’d like to know more about the information we collect and how we may use it, continue reading.
- When you interact with the Ristorante Frescobaldi online, we may ask you for certain information including your name and email address.
- If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, our responses to those messages and your email address.
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, browser and the geographical location of your computer. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual.
How do we use this data?
- We may, with your consent, use your email address to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- Cookie data is used for statistical purposes to improve the Ristorante Frescobaldi website and to ensure that we deliver the most relevant content to you.
- If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal Information, we are entitled to do so.